Meeting Minutes 11/1/2018

Today the software team fixed relative turn NavX. Isaac also fixed the telemetry log for the autonomous mode. Robert worked on wiring the new bot.

Hardware made a lot of progress today. We finished the assembling of the lift and we also put together the pulley system. We also calculated the weight that the lift can hold, and found that it can hold up to 24 lbs on the opposite side of the robot. Today, our actions brought us one step closer to finishing the robot. Next time we will be attaching the hook and the collector, and then attaching it to the robot. This will allow us to land and reattach to the launcher, as well as score minerals into the lander.

Marketing worked on the notebook today, by writing about the outreach events we participated in this season and creating assignments for the next week. We also wrote an entry on our website and worked on the member profiles.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Website Built with

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: