Today hardware worked on the lift mechanism drawing. We assembled parts of our lift mechanism, but unfortunately the 3D printed parts broke. We started printing the parts so that they are stronger, and won’t break. We also started working on the electronics.
In software team, Robert and Kian worked on tele-op. They fixed some problems with the hardware map and made BoxyHardwareHandler. Andrew talked with Mr.Simmons about game strategy. Mr.Simmons came up with a cool idea for knocking the mineral off, and Andrew thought of a good way to align oneself based off of the lines. Isaac made a hardware diagram for Boxy and tested its motors.
Marketing Team made plans for the homecoming parade this Friday. We also updated our Instagram, and started creating templates for our engineering notebook.