meeting minutes 10/19

Today the software team did some extensive code optimization and testing. Isaac tested dogeCV, figuring out where the phone should be. Logan created a servo program and saw the servo was very buggy. Andrew created the gamepad handlers for tele-op. He also is tested them and figured out some bugs.

Today, Hardware worked on the lift. the lift mount is secure and we added the turning mechanism, next time we will work on adding the lift part, as well as designing the slide. We also worked on the electronic component, and we built the plexiglass and drilled holes so we can attach it easily, and the software team told us where we need to put the phone. Next time we will work on sketching out the electronic components, and the lift mechanism.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s