We had a great meeting today. We are getting into the swing of the season by starting to design and get ready. We also received our field an are beginning to set it up.
Today, the software team completed Body’s hardware map. Isaac added a gitignore which fixed the corrupted file problem. Jay was busy being caught up to speed. Sadly Robert was not able to join us. We updated he phones software and the driver stations software to the latest versions. Andrew and Kian made a wiring diagram for Boxy.
Today, the hardware team worked on strategies for scoring the minerals. We decided to try to score them in the lander, and we came up with two design. A spinner design and a claw design. We then split into teams to make these designs.
A few members went to a book reading to support DECA.