Andrew & Logan – We made MrTHolonomic work, so that it would not go backwards instead of forwards. We also worked on vuforia. We worked out a test code for vuforia that we will be able to test next meeting.

Isaac – Attempted to fix NavX code from earlier. Not the old NavX code, that works just fine. This is a separate implementation of the code through a hardware class.

Duncan: I worked on attaching the new  mecanum wheels.

Kai- worked on build, changed mecanum wheels on boxy

Mira – Worked on changing the bottom piece of the lift to add an axel which will allow in to rotate up and down. I started simplifying the lift.

Kavin- worked on CAD parts for state championship robot. (Massage roller)

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s