- Finish grabber
- Get “boxy” formatted for emergency competition
- Development of “Oscar” and light work on “Kaven bot”
- Today we started to develop a basic autonomous code using dead reckoning as a framework for future autonomous programs
- We did bug fixing for the basic Autonomous program because it did not actually do anything
- Someone mentioned skeletons and its October. 3sp00ky5m3
- We also worked on making the grabber code actually work
- We created a diagram for the wiring on boxy and began to work on buttons for the controller
- Business Meeting planned for Saturday
Ayaan- Mentored some of the new members with the “Kerven bot.” Made cosmetic additions to “Trash-truck bot”
John- Finished work on the duplicate grabber and helped get it on to “Oscar.”
Duncan – Helped with bevel gear work, had some problems(not yet solved).
Evan – supervised Logan and new Andrew
Danielle- Helped Kara make a wiring diagram and controller diagram.
Geoffrey and Bradley Tried to connect motors to wheels but could not get the spacing correct
Angel- Finished lift mechanism(not mounted)
Kai- Attached other half of grabber lifter, cut special length of metal for duplicate grabber. It fits perfectly but we are still adding the grip tape to both limbs.
Isaac – Continued to debug the code for the grabber: still not stable enough to run.
Leave a Reply